1:1 Ironman MARK 1

CaptainSuperman

Sr Member
Within two weeks I should have a set of Mark 1 armor mailed to me.

It is only the hard exterior armor/helmet that I have purchased thus far. I need help identifying some screen caps of the under clothes Tony wears under the armor.

Can anyone help me source what I need to get for under the armor?

Here are some shots of the armor

Still need advice on what to put on under the armor

447dcc01.jpg
42098b44.jpg
b65a28df.jpg
9d4a7e8d.jpg

In the movie I think he's wearin black dusty jeans with a brown/weathered jacket n brown gloves... Idk if that helps but good luck and the suit that was made with money is awesome :lol

The undersuit was leather welding gear. Not entirely sure about the pants and whatever was hanging out the back, but I remember looking at the movie and noticing the welding jacket, gloves and apron as he was climbing into the suit.

The undersuit was leather welding gear. Not entirely sure about the pants and whatever was hanging out the back, but I remember looking at the movie and noticing the welding jacket, gloves and apron as he was climbing into the suit.

Thanks.... I just found this.

31acf685.jpg

Think it will work?

Yeah, that looks right. I think his shirt was lighter colored and the arms and chest were the reddish leather. He used heavy welding gloves and I think the pants might have had a set of welding chaps over the pants but I would have to do some screen grabs to be sure.

The key to this undersuit is leather, dirt, and more leather. Oh yeah, don't forget more dirt!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back