1:1 Head Sculpt - Dracula WIP

Robot

Ok, This is a WIP head sculpt. I have never really sculpted anything, except some gorilla feet. Hopefully he is recognizable enough. I'm happy with most of the features and just need to clean him up and do some detail work. If it looks like I want it upon completion, I plan to make a silicone cast, but first things first.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
I think its a good likeness, and I could tell it was Dracula.

B5AB785F9ACEE226EC74C2_Large.jpg

My only suggestion, if you are taking them is that his nose might be a touch too wide, and could come down a little more toward his mouth in an angular fashion. Def. don't want to stear you wrong if you are happy. Only one opinion matters and that is yours.

I think its a good likeness, and I could tell it was Dracula.

B5AB785F9ACEE226EC74C2_Large.jpg

My only suggestion, if you are taking them is that his nose might be a touch too wide, and could come down a little more toward his mouth in an angular fashion. Def. don't want to stear you wrong if you are happy. Only one opinion matters and that is yours.

The funny thing is, it seems to vary in the movie due to his mood. When he is more angry the nose gets pointed. After looking at so many screen grabs for reference, it looks as if there were different prosthetics used thru out the film. Even his same ear looks quite different during different scenes.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back