Interest 1:1 Grant Gustin Flash (with Rocketeer) bust

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really want to do this bust after Harley Quinn. It'll be the same process. It's a 3D scan of Grant Gustin, printed to 1:1 size, then given to a sculptor for major refinements as this one needs the eyes opened. If there's enough ppl interested we'll do it. I need a minimum of 10 in. Price point is $325 plus shipping. It'll go great with Rocketeers existing cowls and his newest season 3 cowl coming soon. You can get your cast with ears or earless. I'm also having Tech Optics make special "Lightning eyes" if anyone wants a pair. See pic below
9ef7b38c21f2a848470b9b1e13f13887.jpg

After seeing this up close at SDCC this past July, I wanted to do a full display.
0dae27d8f9247f3edccd37f97673852b.jpg

5e67e19a4d7e9c065a09ebd0840a5f18.jpg

We need 10 fully committed ppl to move forward. Rocketeer is super busy putting out other great and exciting props, this will be cast by me.

Reel

Last edited:

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you're looking for just the face. I've started an interest thread on that as well.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still waiting for a reply. Messaged several times. Thanks
It’s still happening. It’ll be a full 3D printed head complete with eyes open and skin texture. Should be ready to print in a few weeks. Where have you messaged me?

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk