1:1 ClONETROOPER COSTUME project

What kind of clay is that? Only reason i ask is if its not a treated clay pr oil based you have have some "shrinkage issues" once dryed.

Its ain oil based clay.... no shrinkage. :)

Van Aken is the brand. I enjoy it as it is easy to work with....though it will hold a sharp edge, its not the best thing for carving in minute detail but idea for roughing out shapes which is why I hybridize things like this with metal or wood, machined, forged etc.

I will also freeze the mannequin to harden the clay for the edgework and slots, holes etc. A little tip I found when pouring clay into molds....you can freeze it to capture and modify the clay ;)

I'm very intrested to see how this comes out, i'm gearing up to try my hand at makeing a sith trooper armor from K.O.T.O.R. but i want to use magic sculpt, instead of clay i wonder if this would be a bad move? even tho i see it as a good one.

I'm 5'11 I wanna be a model....

All right, you know what, give me angry, will you, will you give me angry. You've had a bad day, you're cranky. Good. Ooh, angrier. Angrier. I'm scared, you're scaring me, stop it. Good... good. Okay, walk for me, talk for me. Yeah. Okay, give me hot and sexy. Can you do it? You can. Oh, boy. Show me some teeth. Come on. Do the girls like you? Huh? The girls? Do the guys? I bet they both do. How about the animals? They like you?

Ya got vut it takes Clutch.? We aw ah prooofezziaonals hea. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back