1:1 Clint Eastwood Silicone Bust... WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hey Guys,

Here's another 'in progress' shot of a silicone Clint Eastwood bust coming soon. He'll be done up in the 'Good bad and Ugly' gear as a commission ;)

H

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chewie15

Sr Member
I might want to ad... this hat was too small, I just threw it on for the pics. I've since found a great costume for this bust...

H

youngo23

I've been away for awhile....come back on and see some great work as always.....was there ever a pic that had him doing a smirk showing some teeth? Now that would be nice along with smoking the cirgarette

Chewie15

Sr Member
Thanks again!

The client just mentioned he also might want another version after this... Classic Dirty Harry :)

H

DS Operative

Man I love this one! Even if I could afford a cast of this one, I'd have no place to display it. I can't wait to see the progress unfold. You've captured the perfect "Eastwood squint"