1:1 Black Super Predator mask preview

the unveiling is 5 days away!!!!
what about what this fool had to say:
3.SilentSurfer says:

Is that Predator’s name really Mr. Black? Reservoir Preds now? Which one is Mr. Pink? We Freaks came up with way better names on the Freaks Board. That aside, this thing looks bitchin’!
I guess he's not aware of why the wolf is named the wolf and that robert is a fan of the "res dogs"
you freaks came out with no names! please! give credit where credit is due fools... the lair !

Something about the bone/teeth jaw bothers me. It may be that it's organic? Real? If you had Predator technology, would you use bone/teeth for anything but decoration? Maybe that is what it is? Metal painted to look like bone & teeth? Put it on the trophy wall,
or use it as decoration.

Something about the bone/teeth jaw bothers me. It may be that it's organic? Real? If you had Predator technology, would you use bone/teeth for anything but decoration? Maybe that is what it is? Metal painted to look like bone & teeth? Put it on the trophy wall,
or use it as decoration.

I actually think the bottom jaw was fused onto the metal Bio to make it look more intimidating. I think it succeeded!

Atleast the lenses seem to be reflective... suggesting they have actually been done right this time?! Im deffo waiting for inhand pics before ordering this one as i simply dont trust sideshow to get this look onto the production pieces. Proto looks awsome though. As for the bone jaw, well the preds lives are all about trophies, makes sence to me to display it on full view and it does look pretty intimidating imo....

Well, overall I like the finish on it, and the actual lenses, but I think the jawbone looks ridiculous. Of course, it's hard to tell from a shot like that, but so far I'm not impressed. It just doesn't look good on the bio.

i guess i was under the impression that the rest of the bio is underneath the jawbone, and that it was just "decoration". i know it's different but damn do i like it.

unfortunately due to all the nightmares i've heard about sideshows bios, i am reluctant, i may just have to see a couple production pieces first, and of course by then it may be too late, and end up like the wolf bio, being almost unobtainable.

will at least have to see the whole thing before any serious investment.

i guess i was under the impression that the rest of the bio is underneath the jawbone, and that it was just "decoration". i know it's different but damn do i like it.

unfortunately due to all the nightmares i've heard about sideshows bios, i am reluctant, i may just have to see a couple production pieces first, and of course by then it may be too late, and end up like the wolf bio, being almost unobtainable.

will at least have to see the whole thing before any serious investment.

If it was real, then yeah, the rest of the bio is under the jawbone.

So, it would be a real jawbone attached to a regular Predator mask.

But, since this is just a collectible, and to keep costs down, it's only going to be one sculpted piece.

well like i said i must see it all from a couple angles still, but i'm diggin it, even though you can see where the bone is a part of it, rather than attached, but it still looks way better than SS AVP bios, imo. ;)

Still not sure aout this bio, the adding of a jaw bone is different but i am not convinced, hopefull when we see some bigger pics it will look sweet.

Intresting.......
MUST GET GAMES OUT OF WAY WANT BIO!!!!!

Sereusly though I never had any sideshow bio and cant say I'll ever get one considering wolf is like waldo.And celtic failed and scar....Well scar was just phail to me any way.Then there is the possiblitly of chopper considering he was awsome despite screen time.I'm going to wait untill I see some pics and mabye the movie.

Just pre-ordered mine early. I think it is a interesting bio but still I collect every bio from all the movies........so

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back