1:1 Berserker Predator Bust

sabres21768

Could this be our first look at Sideshow's next 1:1 bust?

Berserkerbust.jpg

From what little I can see in that pic it's shaping up to a fine start.

In that other thread someone pointed out that the Tracker maquette sculpt was on another work table. So this may indeed be the piece that Nicotero's group is doing for Sideshow.

If it is, I'm glad to see that they are atleast trying to match it up with the original Predator release (w/partial shoulders and chest incorporated into the display) as opposed to the way ADI handled Wolf for Sideshow on that awkward looking base.

Guys,
Just an FYI... after I clicked on the link above, my antivirus/antispam showed this message as seen below;
warning.JPG

Just to be sure there are no viruses or what nots coming from this site, try running an antivirus/antispam sweep of your computers.
If you don't have an reliable antivirus system, just to be safe, run a free one from Trend Micro at this link below;
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/?cm_re=Thr...r-_-HouseCall71

If you know the link above is safe and the message I received is false, just ignore my suggestions. I just wish to give everyone a heads up with all the countless hacks/spams/virus going around in the net now.

cheers,

Chito

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody just showed off a painted proto pic of this at the German Toy Fair!

SideshowBerserker.jpg.gif

Look at the size of it - absolutely HUGE:

SideshowBerserker01.jpg.gif

The guy mentioned that the dreads are magnetically attached w/soft quills.

Oh ... and look ... SHOULDER CANNON!

I'm all over this! :)

Thanks for the pics.

Still looks like a skinned & stretched tomato to me - I guess that's some more money I've saved :)

Bring on that 1:1 P2 bust Sideshow!

I maybe in small company by saying this but I really really like it. The Berserker design just has something about it I like and that is a masterful sculpt.

Here are some new pics that were posted at that other forum:

SideshowBerserker02-1.jpg.gif

SideshowBerserker03.jpg.gif

I'm definitely in the "like it" catergory as well.

I dug the design in the film and I'm glad KNB decided to knock this one out for Sideshow.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back