1/1 Batman Sonar bust

streetjudge79

Master Member
I just put the final touches on this rare bust. It was actually fiberglass and not resin for a change. I prefer resin, easier to clean up. I put this up on ebay as I need money for a big item..so check the Junkyard. I wanted to show it off first.
Except for the cowl, the rest was handpainted, no airbrush.
sonar6.jpg

sonar7.jpg

sonar8.jpg

It's a great sculpt and you did a good job finishing it Steve. You mentioned to me how much clean-up was required and I must say that you did a damn good job on it. Very smooth and polished looking.

I have to figure out a way to get this into my prop room now. :)

I like it.....I wish that company who were making super hero busts a while ago (spiderman, wolverine, hulk etc) made superman and batman..nice job

Much better. Now dab a spect of white on the iris-but not in the center and give it a hint of 3 dimensionality ( I am sure I mispelled it), a sort of natural glare. But be precise and make sure it is in the same spot on both eyes and I'd say it looks great. Didn't this helmet feature some sort of grid lenses too? :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back