03 from Lost in Space (you really don't know who that is, do you?)

stevezodiak

I thought I'd share a recreation I recently completed. Having finished The Robot from Lost in Space, I immediately thought he should have a girl friend- and NOT the one everyone always thinks of from the series. This is the original incarnation from the second season episode: The Ghost Planet (The original studio drawing for her was used to create the other one in the third season). So, happily they are now reunited. I'm quite happy to see her brought back to life after over 46 years of them being separated. Her reincarnation was also presented to Robert Kino****a (her designer and that of The Robot too!) for his 97th Birthday.

I actually said "wow" when I opened the page and saw it. I absolutely love it! Do you have a build up thread or some pics? I would like to see anything, I have so many questions about it.

I too have a nearly finished B9, but it was amazing how many more memories of the show this one brings back. Thank you for sharing!

"Having finished The Robot from Lost in Space, I immediately thought he should have a girl friend."

No one has ever written that sentence before in the history of the world. (cool project!)

Nice, I sold my first B9 (needed the cash) but I started a second one, I would love to see the plans for his girl friend!

BRAVO!!!

Word to the wise though... You really have to keep an eye on that one.

And don't forget to coach The Robot on not being so, shall we say, "naive"?

KC

Together again....
Very unique, great job, my father loves his Icons B-9 and he has the Icons season blaster like what you have hanging on the wall , is that in fact ,the Icons blaster ??? also are you linked with the Robot Builders club ,when you built your Robot B-9, jut curious ,interested ??? .......Fantastic work....I will have to in a few weeks go ,visit my father in alabama and get on the rpf , and show him the job you done...he will like this.........Guy:thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back