007's new "skyfall" PPKS

Noeland

Master Member
This thing is tailor made for the RPF. Even has LED lights in the grip! :)

PPKS1.jpg

PPKSled2.jpg

PPKSled1.jpg

I've been thinking about picking up one of the newer and nicer blank firing replicas. Might have to give some thought to creating a grip like this.

Anybody thinking of doing a run of resin guns with an LED kit?

:love

THAT IS AWSOME .. i am DEFINETLY doing one of these now.. i have been on the james bond kick and i am finishing my goldeneye stuff i am doing this ASAP

That's what the trailer says.

Note though that despite what Q says in the same trailer, it's not a PPK/S but the standard PPK with (apparently modified) Pachmayr grips.

Those grips must be their way of covering up the big ugly beavertail that all newer PPKs have. :lol

It's pretty cool to see the PPK making it's way back into the Bond films!

-Carson

Ooo Noleland nice screen grabs! Do you mind if I add this to the Skyfall props thread?

Last edited:
It looks so awesome. I was dissapointed when Q said it was an S, since 007 never used one before. But it does look a little short for a PPK/S, hopefully they'll edit what he says before release.
That said, I must have this gun!!

BTW, a fantastic PPK replica I highly recommend is made by a Japanese company called Marushin. They strip down like the real thing and have all the logos and model number stamps on them. The one I bought fires caps that you place in fake bullets, which eject with each fire.
If I remember correctly, I think I paid under $200 for it. (Check out pics of it on my yourprops)

Definitely would make a good base for this gadgetgun.

It honestly looks like the Smith and Wesson .380 with the extended beaver tail. If his hand wasn't in the way I would know for sure. The grip looks extra wide too.

It honestly looks like the Smith and Wesson .380 with the extended beaver tail. If his hand wasn't in the way I would know for sure. The grip looks extra wide too.

I thought the beaver tail was extended because of the LEDs. And maybe the grips are wide to fit in the electronics for the LEDs in the back?

I thought the beaver tail was extended because of the LEDs. And maybe the grips are wide to fit in the electronics for the LEDs in the back?

I think it's the other way around. The beaver tail kills the look of the PPK so instead of going with it they developed a reason for it to be there by adding the LEDs. The electronics for such a simple setup would be easily fit in the grip with little effort.

I think it's the other way around. The beaver tail kills the look of the PPK so instead of going with it they developed a reason for it to be there by adding the LEDs. The electronics for such a simple setup would be easily fit in the grip with little effort.
That makes sense

what goes in the cut-out area of the case? The retangular area in the lower left hand side?

Speaking of the box, what box is that? It looks like one of those fly-fishing boxes used on the Farnsworth to me.

Also, I WANT THAT GUN.

_A
(Afterthought: are those grips official Pachmayr grips for PPK, or are they tailormade for the movie?)
(EDIT: Checked that myself, sadly no)

Sure you're welcome to use those screen grabs if you want to. Also, he says nine millimeter short, which means 380 caliber. The ppk/s actually holds one extra round, and is internally a little different than the ppk, but externally looks very much the same. Also, those dont look like any pachmayer grips I've seen before!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back