► Jkno's collection from Transylvania ◄

jkno

Master Member
Comparison RS Prop Masters Snowtrooper helmet [weathered] & MonCal Snowtrooper helmet [clean] (for sale soon):

jkno

Master Member
The Star Wars Archives Episodes IV-VI book arrived, enormous and beautiful, have to go back to work now, I will look more closely at it later tonight or tomorrow:

Book-Star-Wars-Archives-Episodes-IV-VI-03.jpg

Book-Star-Wars-Archives-Episodes-IV-VI-05.jpg

hdtheater

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They even give recognition to the Holiday Special! That is something you don't see often.

Nice addition to your collection!

jkno

Master Member
And it arrived!! One of the coolest props I got in the past years, thanks Tom tomleech! SUPERB!! Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-01.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-02.jpg

russellsch

Sr Member
I was wondering if you were gonna get one these :)
I knew it would go great in your awesome collection! I would recommend clear coating that end tip, to protect it from rust.

jkno

Master Member
Man I cant believe I missed out on that run :( These look amazing!
Congrats!! :D
Thanks Juan. :) How did you miss it? I'd say try to contact Tom for a spot, you might be in luck. This prop made me smile more than many other collectibles I recently got. It has that elegant appearance, solid weight (1.8 kg) and of course a good accuracy to make it beautiful prop replica. Well worth getting it, even from overseas