Limited Run •ORDER BY 5/12• S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy IDs as seen in the Framework

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
6/22/17 UPDATE: I apologize for the delay, but I am finally putting the final touches on the Academy and Hydra badges. That being said, it is NOT TOO LATE for you to get yours! Ordering details are below.

We know in the real world about the Academy of Science and Technology, of Command and Operations, and of Communications, but up until the Framework, we did not know about the IDs they had. And just because it was the Framework, doesn't mean they weren't real. And now they are.

These are $20 each, shipped worldwide. And as a bonus, if you buy all three, the cost is only $50.

To order and guarantee yours, please send your payment to me via PayPal at payments@levelsevenaccess.com.

As you can see from the sample, I will need the following information from you, along with a JPG headshot that I will add.

Academy badge of your choosing
Name
Dept. (Faculty/Student/etc.)
DoB

I am currently looking at a 3 - 4 week turnaround.

So here they are - first Jemma's, and then the three Academy badges.

Simmons

Custom_Badges.jpg

So let me know.

Last edited:
Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy IDs as seen in the Framework

All three for me i will get the details to you in a bit. Also Paypal sent for all 3 thanks!

Re: •ORDER BY 5/5• S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy IDs as seen in the Framework

The first batch of Academy IDs has a cut-off date of Friday the 5th, so all orders/payments/info for badges need to be in by then. The next order after won't be until after July rolls around, so don't hesitate on this!

I apologize for the delay, but I am finally putting the final touches on the Academy and Hydra badges. That being said, it is NOT TOO LATE for you to get yours! Ordering details are in the first post!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back