Limited Run • UPDATED • SSR Agent Carter Medal • 73/75 SOLD •

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Doing a small run of the medal/ribbon seen briefly in AC. Pre-order cost is $25 shipped in the US, $35 overseas. I expect these to ship out first week of September.

As a bonus, I’m including the “etched plaque” but it may delay shipping a couple days. It’s actually printed on gold vinyl mounted on thin styrene. Looks real enough though. ;-)

As a second bonus, I’ll be drawing one name from all those who pre-ordered a medal to win an AC walkie talkie.

Payment can be sent via PayPal to payments@levelsevenaccess.com and thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER