Limited Run “Mine! Or I will help you not!” YODA LAMP BLOWOUT. Last in stock SALE

Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run.

bumping it up

to the top... spread the word guys.

Saturday bump

I’m in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how long will this list be open? i want to be in, but need some time to gather fund:(

Are you not able to see all the info in the main post?

I'm not trying to be a D-hole, but really asking, as I've got multiple PMs now asking for payment, and duration information. I have everything in the main post, but if you're not able to see it, I think I need to get an admin to look at it?????

Please can more people chime in to let me know if you can or can't read the entire main post?

:)

I've started using the bold option to highlight the important stuff. I know a lot of people just scan the posts.

“Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run.

Some times with long posts I️ can’t see the entire thing on my tapatalk app. It’s weird because it will cut the middle section of the post out, this thread on tapatalk is doing the same thing. If I️ click the quote option I️ can read the whole thing

That or I️ just view it from my laptop. But for anyone not seeing the whole thing, u can quote or just view it out side the app to see the entire post with payment instructions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ahh... well that might explain some of it... In any case, I bolded where needed.

Folks... please just view the thread in a normal browser...

Some times with long posts I️ can’t see the entire thing on my tapatalk app. It’s weird because it will cut the middle section of the post out, this thread on tapatalk is doing the same thing. If I️ click the quote option I️ can read the whole thing

That or I️ just view it from my laptop. But for anyone not seeing the whole thing, u can quote or just view it out side the app to see the entire post with payment instructions

Well, I tried to respond to your post earlier, by saying I can't stand Tapatalk (or PhotoBucket for that matter). But then my water heater decided it was time to die & go to Hell, with gusto. 8hrs, a new water heater, & a mostly dry house later.... here I am.

I'm STILL gonna try & get in on this run. However, I might be one of the last to join. Thank you water heater :angry

It’s gotta be water heater syndrome or something... I️ had a bird stuck in my hot water tank exhaust pipe yesterday... that was fun.. all day taking this apart, jackhammering cement... patching the cement holes I️ made to rescue the bird... fun fun

But back on topic. I️ hope you can make this run! I️ hope this run happens it’s gonna be epic!

for some reason tapatalk is glitching when i type "I"

Last edited:

It’s gotta be water heater syndrome or something... I️ had a bird stuck in my hot water tank exhaust pipe yesterday... that was fun.. all day taking this apart, jackhammering cement... patching the cement holes I️ made to rescue the bird... fun fun

A bird?! Whaaaaaa???

for some reason tapatalk is glitching when i type "I"

Just another reason I can't stand Tapatalk

bump it up. LEt's do this... we're nearly halfway to the start goal. One person said they're sending a deposit, but hasn't, so spread the word.

bump it up. Need more people to make this happen

Me too... let's do it guys.

Would also love to see this happend. Have sent deposits for two lamps...

nudge for encouragement...only 11 days left

Didn’t realize we had a time frame, damn

I put it at Dec 1, but we won't make it by then I think. So with the holidays, we may extend it. We're almost half way there... Come on guys. Just the deposit is due to make it happen.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back