์narin W.i.p. Of 2012

Narin

Hi again everyone this is sneak peek of my work in progress I will release all in this year please wait and welcome for all comment.
thank you :)

t1-1.jpg

t2-1.jpg

t3-1.jpg

mylogan.jpg

t4-1.jpg

t5-1.jpg

WOOHOOOOOO I;ve been waiting to see what's gonna be released for 2012! How big is the p2 there?

I'd say the P2 maybe 1/4 scale, depending on how big the hand is.

Just incredible work so far Narin, i really have to save up for a kit one of these days.

Spirit blade looks like an alternate P1 so far.

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

New NARIN projects in the works are always pleasing to the eyes. I'm like Munson, maybe I will be able to save something on the side for a kit. :)

Really interested in that 3rd pic... Looks like a new bust? I'm getting the SkullHunter for my birthday, and I'm really looking to work on a few more busts as time goes on!

All right, chant it with me guys: More pics! More pics! More pics!

Come on, Narin, more photos and information. You're killing me with the suspense! Great work. I truly look forward to having a 1/5 scale P2 kit to go with my Classic P1 kit. And I know that you aren't going to forget about the lost Predators from the end of the P2 movie. At least I hope not.

I am thinking that since it has that neck peg, it is going to be a full kit. I don't collect busts, but most of the ones that I have seen are one piece. At least I hope that is the case. It would be a shame, for me, for this to end up as a bust. I already have Narin's classic P1 kit, and I am eagerly waiting for a companion P2 to display with it.

I am thinking that since it has that neck peg, it is going to be a full kit. I don't collect busts, but most of the ones that I have seen are one piece. At least I hope that is the case. It would be a shame, for me, for this to end up as a bust. I already have Narin's classic P1 kit, and I am eagerly waiting for a companion P2 to display with it.

I'd say it's a bust. If you scale out the size of the head in his hand you would end up about 1/3-1/2 scale. Don't think he'd do a 2'-3' tall kit.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back