Done / Completed «Crimson Lord»: Maul lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [SOLD OUT]

I have one saber left to sale. It is prototype from the 1st post.
It has no sandblasting on the black parts and the blade plugs are made of aluminum (not of PC as in serial). Otherwise it is exactly the same as the serial.
330USD includes delivery. Waiting for your PM :)

UPD: SOLD

Last edited:
unless I am missing something which is entirely possible, i just completed an install and the sound venting is terrible. the sound vents are hidden under the aluminum and the sound loss is terrible.

unless I am missing something which is entirely possible, i just completed an install and the sound venting is terrible. the sound vents are hidden under the aluminum and the sound loss is terrible.
How do you installed the speaker? Is it 28mm or less? Did you install one or two?
I suggest installing two 28mm speakers with dividers (or turned directly into the sound hole)

How do you installed the speaker? Is it 28mm or less? Did you install one or two?
I suggest installing two 28mm speakers with dividers (or turned directly into the sound hole)

I am using the smuggler's outpost 28mm bass speaker (only 1 of them currently).

Did you create a chassis for this hilt?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back