Service •• PRICE DROP •• LOOK•• S.H.E.I.L.D. Season 4 Challenge Coin • READY TO SHIP

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m clearing out my inventory of my few remaining season four S.H.I.E.L.D. Challenge Coin, limited to a run of 100 - “Remembering Director Mace.”

36241E8E-60D3-408F-8AB0-B67AFA2514C1.jpeg

Yup, that one.

The cost is $10.00 per coin, with $3.00 shipping (and $1 each additional) in the US and $12.50 shipping (and $2.50 each additional) overseas.

Please send payment to payments@levelsevenaccess.com, and be sure to include your RPF ID and mailing address.

There is a bit more detail work with the additional colors, hence the price bump.

Be sure to get your orders in now, because like all the other coins, I'm sure these will sell out fast.

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (5).jpgFullSizeRender (5).jpg

And after that night's episode...

I am so happy I don't have to add any more names, but I was sweating it a couple times...

Last edited:
Re: S.H.E.I.L.D. Season 4 Challenge Coin

Thanks - I have you down.

And image updated in first post.

The updated image looks great!

One thing though, you've got me down for 3 and I'd only like 1 please. lol Thanks.

The updated image looks great!

One thing though, you've got me down for 3 and I'd only like 1 please. lol Thanks.

I was just seeing if you were paying attention. ;-)

After last night's episode...

I am so happy I don't have to add any more names, but I was sweating it a couple times...
So I am now opening this to a limited run of 100 coins.

The cost is $17.50 per coin, with $2.50 shipping (and $1 each additional) in the US and $12.50 shipping (and $1 each additional) overseas.

There is a bit more detail work with the additional colors, hence the price bump.

Be sure to get your orders in now, because like all the other coins, I'm sure these will sell out fast.

Re: S.H.E.I.L.D. Season 4 Challenge Coin • ORDER NOW •

I should be able to make payment for one sometime next week. Thanks!

Re: S.H.E.I.L.D. Season 4 Challenge Coin • ORDER NOW •

These are finally in, with pics in the first post.

And these are also available if you are late and want to get one (or more). Ordering details are also in the first post.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back