Limited Run “Mine! Or I will help you not!” YODA LAMP BLOWOUT. Last in stock SALE

So I have a few of these left, but only a VERY small amount of electronics kits left to install them.

So here's what I'm going to do.

I am going to offer the remainder to blow them out at two price groups. Static, and Kit.

1. The static prop, I will do all machine work and finish them out, but they will NOT have the light up feature. You're on your own to do that and figure it out. I will not be sourcing parts for that or pointing people in the right direction etc. BUT it will still come with a card and bag.

price will be $240 shipped in the USA

2. Kit. I will provide all of the metal parts as they come to me from Solo's Hold, plus fasteners, card, and bag. It will be up to you to join the parts, machine or file the joins, and make it your own. This is for the machinists or people who want to save money and have at it with files, etc.

Price will be $150.

I will make a video showing the process of machining for those who go this route.

So I have a few of these left, but only a VERY small amount of electronics kits left to install them.

So here's what I'm going to do.

I am going to offer the remainder to blow them out at two price groups. Static, and Kit.

1. The static prop, I will do all machine work and finish them out, but they will NOT have the light up feature. You're on your own to do that and figure it out. I will not be sourcing parts for that or pointing people in the right direction etc. BUT it will still come with a card and bag.

price will be $240 shipped in the USA

2. Kit. I will provide all of the metal parts as they come to me from Solo's Hold, plus fasteners, card, and bag. It will be up to you to join the parts, machine or file the joins, and make it your own. This is for the machinists or people who want to save money and have at it with files, etc.

Price will be $150.

I will make a video showing the process of machining for those who go this route.

Does the kit come with the electronics? It doesn't really say weather it does or not.

You say the kit comes w/ all the metal parts.
Does it also include the clear plastic part at the top?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back