1. FreddySchramm

    US equivalent of dirty down?

    So I just discovered this type of spray paint used on Star wars and Harry Potter. I'm looking to give it a try but it looks like I can only get it in the UK and rather than pay for an expensive amount of shipping I want to know if there's an equivalent that anyone knows about that's here in the US?