1. Kravortek

    Star Trek-TOS-Science Station "Aircraft Style" Buttons?

    I'm looking for info on the rectangular "aircraft style" buttons used on the Bridge of the TOS Enterprise. These were used extensively in the Pilots, but only remained on Spock's station once the series began production. The closed I've been able to find is the Electro Mech SPULE/FENSTER AUF...