Termokk
Reaction score

• D
    Hi...I am looking for a set of dreads. I saw on a post you might be able to supply some. Please let me know. Thanks
    Hey there man, I like your P1 mask. I need one painted, no dreads or quills. How much. Also I made a custom bio mask and I'm curious if your mask would fit it? Can I send measurements of my bio to find out? What parts of the bio should I measure? Thanks
    Hi, I was looking at your P1 sets, just wondering if you happen to have any full wolf suits or at least a mask. If not, I also wanted to ask if you happen to make the hands and the gauntlet for the P1 you’re selling
    Termokk
    Termokk
    Hey, We do not have any wolf pieces. Sorry about that. The gauntlets are being sculpted now, then the hands. Gauntlets are about halfway completed. Hoping to have them ready to sell before Halloween.

Thank you!
    Hey bud, i got a client that wants a P1 Torso, legs, and feet. I need a price to ship to Harrisonville mo 64701. I know your probably busy right now.. but a last minute order for halloween. If you want to message me heres my # 660-909-2347
    Hey bud, I’m interested in your torso, legs and feet. Do you have a set ready to ship? Are you able to provide a bit of a discount if I purchase all 3? Is it latex? Size? Thanks.

Sorry for the anxious follow up message here... I have an event coming up and I’m running out of time!
    Hello, does the sale apply to everything? I was wondering if you could give me a price on 65 dreads and one unpainted neck ring. Thank you for your time.
    Termokk,
    I am very interested in your masks. I'm a short person so I would need 2.0 mask and I was wondering if you have any celtic bio masks? I am working on my Scarface suit but I need a good mask and bio.
    H
    mate do you stıll sale the predator costumes. ıf you do ıwant to ask the prıce for 2 fully paınted complate predator suıt.. wıth gauntlents back canon and everthıng head to toe for 6,2 - 6,1 sıze people . how much would ıt cost.
    Termokk
    Termokk
    Private Messaged back!
    H
    Hi can you please message me about the items you still have for sale
    Yoshiwa1985 said you did his feet. I am looking for feet like his. Do you have/make ones like his?
    Do you still have the feet with the seamline problem.?? I am also looking for a set of legs too...
    hi corey I wanted to follow up to make sure you had received my paypal , not sure if you tried getting a hold of me thru here , I think there has been issues with the site. please let me know, so I don`t hold you up. thanks .Clark
    Termokk
    Termokk
    Yes i did, the messenger is down for me also, so i am unable to respond.
    Hi I like your work
    is well established and well-proportioned
    I hope to see more photos,,,bye bye
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Worked on films- Day after tommarow, star trek nemisis, xXx, italian job, deadly stingers, ect.
Back