Wreav
Reaction score

• Need delete albums How can I do this
    Wreav
    Wreav
    Send me a message/link of the albums you would like to delete. There should be an option allowing you to delete them if not I will do it.
    D
    Awesome Wreav...If you do have some dreads I am very interested. Let me know.
    D
    Hi...was looking for a set of dreads and saw in another post you might be able to supply those. Thanks Don
    Hello... I can't reply to your comment on my post. Was it locked? Anyways I called it Scott Marshall because that's what I've heard them referenced as. Are there other mold makers to build custom p1 suits? And are they looking for customers?
    Wreav
    Wreav
    It was locked because i'm sure others have had issues with this so called individual from Michigan and didn't want a thread to end up as a witch hunt. Anyway, the items were indeed Scott Marshall pieces. I'd recommend speaking to Scott directly via Facebook or Trellie Ledoux.
    Hey Wreav. Your reputation precedes you because I inquired about someone who could build me a custom suit and a couple of replies mentioned you. Are you up for it?
    Wreav
    Wreav
    Please private message me with details.
    W
    Many thanks for the reply, just let me know when the molds are done and I'm in!

Regards

Mark
    W
    HI - Looking for a decent P1 backpack and cannon if you can oblige?

Regards

Mark
    Reactions: Wreav
    Wreav
    Wreav
    Hey bud, the guys and are are fixing up the originals so when they are molded they will be better than our current ones. The molds hurting and when a mold hurts the quality isnt as good. So in a couple weeks when we have time.
    H
    mate ı realy lıked your predator 1 costume . ı want to ask do you do celtıc or wolf predator aswell or just p1 and ım goıng to buy 2 from you ıf you can pm me we can talk about detaıls
    Hi there - looks like you are THE GUY around here! I'm a newbie, and have a Bio mask on order from Casey (Wolf). I believe what I am now looking for is a wearable 1/2 mask with dreads that I can wear with the mask - I am in the 501st, and while I originally order the Bio mask just for a cool display item, I think it would be fun to mash up the two every now and then...or just wear to scare the wife, either one.
    Millar007
    Millar007
    Anyway, are these available to buy easily, do folks (i.e.you) make them - general thoughts?
    I have lost all likes when you guys moved to another this new website. Can you get them back for me. It was a lot of points lots over the last 3 years.
    Wreav
    Wreav
    Perhaps the posts that featured the likes that you had received was removed. Or individuals who have given you the likes were banned either way I am not too sure what can be done.
    When the seagulls follow the trawler (Drinks water), it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
    Are you still in the hospital? Prayers for your healing.
    Wreav
    Wreav
    Not any more, thankfully. Thank you for your concern. I ended up coming out two days before the Comic con I had to go and represent the Predators. :) Thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I am an Administrator for the Predatorium
Back