bruticus666
Reaction score

• Casting bios is addictive...
    Reactions: Wreav
    bruticus666
    bruticus666
    I appreciate it man - after having held it, looked at it, and I may or may not have slept with one, lol, there are a ton of things I would've done different - I will have a revised P1 eventually, maybe even closer to the movie. I do have a new one on the workbench at about 50% - it is one I have not seen out there yet, and am pretty excited to get it on my wall and in some hands!!!
    I guess I need to get on getting my first bio...and my first mask...but which one, and from who?! They're all so damn good!
    I seriously can't get over how positive everyone is on this forum - everyone is helpful and nice!! Had to throw it out...again...again!
    Starting back up at sculpting and mask making - quite the endeavor...lots of respect for the patience and perseverance put forth by the folks at the Lair!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
What is up!?

I'm Ben...or Benjamin...or Bruticus666...or whatever you want to call me. I'm a husband to my amazing wife, Jodie, and Daddy to our little hairy furballs, Butters, Pook, and Rancor. It's really boring where we live, so I spend my time sculpting, recording, playing music, watching movies, and the occasional *bowl* or two next to a telescope under a Texas night-sky wishing we were on Yautja Prime! o_O

I've been a Predator nut since the late 80's when my aunt and uncle (their favorite movie...) introduced me...and that was all it took...oddly enough, Predator/Aliens/Terminator is/was my wife's favorite before we met...can you guess what we watch almost weekly!?
Birthday
Oct 7, 1982 (Age: 41)
Website
https://www.dutchudsondesigns.com
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Facebook
Click here for my Facebook page.
Back