monsterroom
Reaction score

• Hello, do you still make raw alien costumes? (Latex) if so how much is it shipped?

Also, do you make predator dreads?? If so how much...

Thank you for your time

Christine
    D
    Hello, Sent you a message a while back with interest in buying the half mask and dreds and bio from you again....back in 2012,and 13 I bought a lot of stuff from you and was hoping I still can get this from you. Please let me know if you still are on this site and if possible another way to contact you also. Thanks again Don
    J
    I am very insterested in purchasing a predator half mask with dreads. I am wondering how much you would charge. My email is jbrunson1186@gmail.com thank you
    D
    Bought quite a lot from you several years back. I wanted to know do you still carry the open foam filled Predator mask and the bio to fit. I also need a full set of dreads. Please let me know. My email address is donkluttz@hotmail.com. Thanks
    K
    Hello monsterroom, I was lead here by Abi. I was wondering if you were still in the business of making Alien kits? If so could you please contact me at McKaylaw2@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    F
    Hello, I was inquiring on an unpainted Alien Xenomorph kit. Can you please send me info to gato11311@hotmail.com
    Thank you for your time
    Josh
    X
    Hi Im also looking for an Alien Costume, raw and unpainted. Could you email me back at petedavies05@gmail.com with details etc Thanks.
    Hello!! I'm looking to buy the Alien costume kit, raw and unpainted. Do you have one for sale? Thanks...
    C
    Hi, do you still have the Bug Head? I'd like to buy it if you do!
    K
    Hello!! :) I'm looking for a Xeno kit. Do you have any?? If so how much would it cost?? I would have to see if I have to save up... By the way Abi T Xeno sent me to you :)
    S
    Hello. Looking for an Alien suit or Head kit. Rex sent me this way.
    Hi, I looked at the forum post saying who made what, and it said that you make good predator halfmasks. Could you contact me and give me a price? Thanks. P.S. I live in New jersey but shipping dosn't really matter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Birthday
Dec 25, 1959 (Age: 64)
Back