AgentK
Reaction score

• Using my preddie paintball helmet and glaive at haunted trail for charity this weekend!
    i'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I'm working on my second paintball helmet. Lookin GOOOOOOOD!!! pix to come
    CoolleKotten
    CoolleKotten
    Welcome back! Feels like you have not been on for ages. Hope you are doing great, looking forward to the pictures!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Building prop weapons and models that hopefully become REAL weapons! I am building a fully electronic thermal vision system for my spot on our paintball team. We have competition night games, allowing night vision. The armor I am building will be used on field to protect from nasty errant hits and to create a field character for myself. There is a Batman, I have seen a Joker, two Halo suits, and numerous skull faces. I am making a fully playable Predator suit. So far, the mask has received some INCREDIBLE comments.<br />I'm looking for people in Florida and nearby to join up with for cons, and possibly photo ops and fanfilms.<br />I have a suit for cons that is based on the Saint George vs. the Dragon stories. The pred is Saint George and the Xeno and actual dragons are the dragons. Fanfic will be posted here later. my suit will have pieces of chainmail, as well as animal skulls and those of dragons.<br /><br />
atx.jpg

Paintball, Martial Arts, and uh, oh yeh. Those cool guys at cons that dress up as those creature things that shoot rocket from their shoulders n disappear n stuff, politicans? no. Um,... The Jamaican Aliens! :/
Website
http://www.zombkar.com
Occupation
Entrepeneur

Signature

Looking for like minded individuals to dress up like predators for photo ops and invading conventions! Send emails to Ken Adams TheKiltedCraftsman@gmail.com "That which does not kill me, makes me change my strategy!"- Me
Back