LadyZero
Reaction score

• 'I usually consider myself prepared for most things, but nothing, NOTHING, could prepare me for YOU.'
    Cadence. Punk. Shortbus. Valerie. Trixie. Genie. Convention-goers cars, we salute you for the miles you put in to drag us and our costumes around the country!
    Five feet six inches of cardboard, foamies and budget clothing. Watch out, Tesco Value Pred is about.
    Okay, so I have to be enthusiastic about other people's stuff. But for other people to be enthusiastic about something I enjoy? Oh no, that'd be too much to ask. Pft. People.
    Preparing for an adventure to the wilds of Yorkshire. I may not survive! Wish me luck!
    According to this guy I met at the weekend, you can't have female Predators. So that means therefore that Predators are self-pollinating when it comes to making babies.
    Ritualhunter
    Ritualhunter
    that makes no seance they where loin cloths and the biology do not indicate that they self pollinate and no where dose it say that their aren't any females they just haven't shown any yet
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Ooey Gooey Emergency Brownies<br /><br />2 x Yorkie chocolate bars, chopped<br />150g unsalted butter<br />300g light muscovado sugar<br />75g cocoa powder<br />150g plain flour<br />1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda<br />4 eggs<br />1 teaspoon Vanilla extract<br /><br />YOU WILL ALSO NEED: a foil baking tray or a deep straight sided roasting dish.<br /><br />Melt the butter in a saucepan.<br />Add the sugar and cocoa and stir in.<br />Sift in the flour and the bicarb (yes, still in the saucepan).<br />Stir well.<br />Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool a little<br />Add the vanilla extract<br />Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add to the mixture. Stir quickly or they'll scramble.<br />Add the chopped up Yorkie bars.<br />Stir madly until smooth.<br />Pour into the baking tray - if you're not using a foil one make sure you line it with baking parchment or your brownies will burn and will never be free from their metal prison.<br />Bake for 20 minutes at 190 degrees (whatever that is in real gas marks, I have no idea)<br />Slice when they've cooled.<br />Eat until you want to throw up.<br />Regret that they'll make you fat and then eat even more to make yourself feel better.<br />Make another batch the next day.
Birthday
Apr 8, 1981 (Age: 43)

Signature

11j6ecm.png
Back