larka cinta
Reaction score

• glad you're here !!!,....it's awesome that the predator hook got ya !!! ,.....your stuff is phenomenal babe !! =) xoxox
    larka cinta
    larka cinta
    Thank you baby its all because of you and your talent that has guided me thank u and I love you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I was born A twin in August of 1984, I have A beautiful family of 6... My fiance Phil and the 4 children Jazmine, Jada, Jrake, and Devin... Me and my Hubby love to do yard work, sculpt and watch movies together... We all as a family play in the yard, cook on the grill or in the fire pit, We love to sit around the fire at night and cuddle up... <br />                 My fiance works for High Caliber Tattoo here in Indianapolis on the West side... That's who does my Predator work in my gallery...Thank you Baby... I am a stay at home Mom right now who loves to sculpt...I am really into the Predator sculpting it grabs my attention the most.... I am new to the World of Arts and I enjoy it and planning on learning more... <br />                 I am from Marion, IN and have three sisters And I now Live here in Indianapolis I Love my life with my children, fiance, and friends and would not change it....

I have a love for Predator, sculpting, and My Family of course... I love to watch movies and going and getting dirty with clay with my Hubby...
Birthday
Aug 4, 1984 (Age: 39)
Back