Kagros
Reaction score

• Best reason to watch AVPR is to see that chick become a ragdoll by Wolf's disk
    Best reason to watch AVPR is to see that chick become a ragdoll by Wolf's disk
    Well. Asaide from wanting to make a Predator costume, I want to make a Space Marine costume too..
    Well. Asaide from wanting to make a Predator costume, I want to make a Space Marine costume too..
    CANNOT wait for the new Aliens game comming out, sadly doesnt include predators but same franchise. Looks amazing :D
    CANNOT wait for the new Aliens game comming out, sadly doesnt include predators but same franchise. Looks amazing :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I love everything that has to do with sci-fi and fantasy and also history

Why am I on this site :]
Birthday
May 9, 1993 (Age: 30)
Back