Guan Thwei
Reaction score

• Where do I find more about the (forgive if memory doesn't serve correct on the name...) Desert Destroyers?
    How is that Berserker holding out? Lose the blade yet? LOL!
    Guan Thwei
    Guan Thwei
    No I never lost the blade. I just keep it in it's package.
    congrats on the getting married thing man i hope its long lasting and full of only joy.
    Guan Thwei
    Guan Thwei
    Yeah that never happened. Now I'm going through the opposite of the spectrum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I'm now living in Mesa, Arizona and I have not been doing any molding or casting a lot due to schedule with work, but I hope there is still time to do some more projects. I would consider myself very ambitious for the future in life. I get ideas all the time and have some still in my head about how to change, add, or grow as a person the things that I have in me or around me emotions and personality.<br />
<br />
I get compliments on what I wear and I am very realistic in my goals, I am curious to try new things, and see where they lead. I want from this site the ability to see if I am capable and if I am the kind of person that can come out with great suits and Predator ideas and have fun doing it. My sense of style tends to be dark and 18th century. I got on to this site to explore my more creative ideas with the things that I have loved since I was a kid back in the 80's and I hope that everyone here on the site will love my work as much as I will have making them.

Modeling, Scuba Diving, Reading, Video Games, Predator (obviously), Movies, Music, Comics, Computers, Molding and Casting.
Birthday
Apr 10, 1983 (Age: 41)
Website
http://www.myspace.com/romantigoth

Signature

Guan-thweisig-1.jpg
Back