Tatsu
Reaction score

• nice to see that we have the same interests:
    I.E. katanas
    do you prsctice any iaido,kenjutsu,tameshigiri?
    do you have any movie sword replicas?
    ttys
    rabit ears out!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I've been an Avid fan of the Predator since I was a little kid, I was born in 1986, but didn't see the movie until I was 5 on VHS. I've loved all the Predator related movies, even the <acronym title='Alien Vs Predator'>AVP</acronym> stuff holds a small place in my heart, but not to the extent of the first 2 movies. I enjoy Classic Rock &amp; Heavy Metal music &amp; Actively play Guitar (Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Death Metal Digitech Distortion &amp; 25 Watt Marshall Amp for those interested). I also have been something of a Laser enthusiast &amp; collect Swords &amp; some bladed weapons, most notably Katanas.<br />
<br />
I'm a very easy going guy &amp; I enjoy all kinds of Humour. As with most people here, I'm not a Justin Bieber or Twilight fan, so of course my dream fight would be to see KPH as <acronym title='Original Predator Movie'>P1</acronym> going up against those 2 movies &amp; coming out with Bieber's spine &amp; head. Overall, I'd say i'm a cool guy to be around if you ever had questions, just ask. <br />
<br />
I'm a huge fan of the <acronym title='Alien Vs Predator'>AVP</acronym> game that came out in Feb of this year, I ranked in #58 for matches worldwide on Xbox Live &amp; my friends were top ranking players from all over the world, including YanniBlaze44, who at one time held all the #1 world titles. Mind you I haven't been on in a long time, but I know what I'm doing when I occasionally do get on.<br />
<br />
I can be reached on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Tatsu86<br />
If you're contacting me VIA the Lair, send me a PM in advance letting me know.

All things Predator related. Swords &amp; most bladed weapons. Lasers (particularly green or anything modified) Video games. I'll add more when I think of it.
Birthday
Dec 19, 1986 (Age: 37)
Website
http://www.facebook.com/Tatsu86

Signature

Tatsu.jpg

Death before Dishonor
sig by SpankyGNARKILL
Back