Bovine13
Reaction score

• D
    I used to be on this site a lot back in 2012 thru 2014 but because of a Divorse and moving I am just getting back and want to build another site. I was reading a thread you might have a half mask and bio or maybe you might know where I can get one. I used to buy mine from Monsterroom but he has not responded to my request..I dont know if he still makes them or not. was hoping you could help me. Thaks Don
    hi i was looking tho the market and the rules part and it show you make avp backpacks i was wonder how much to get a raw back pack
    A
    I wondering if you know where I could start to build my own Predator costume? Thank you very much!
    I'm contacting you because I've seen your work and your from Texas. I'm from Houston and I think an expert like you can help me. I'm finally ready to put together a Wolf Predator suit. I have the bio helmet I bought a few years ago from a former member. I want to have a custom mask and skin made.
    M
    Hey Scott,
    Call me Munster38 no know as Monster 38. We need to catch up.
    y bovine can you look at my pst ad give me some advice on what i should do pls its called my overall pred costume progress well yull know its mine cuz it has AcE yautaja as the poster person thing so u should know kk thx
    AcE yautaja
    aka cameron
    Hey i've heard you make Pred Skins, i'm looking for a wolf Skin, for a low price idk if u can help me but i am in need of one lol. How much do u sell them for?
    good luck on the samarii preds! that is going to be incredible! have you thought about which one you want to do?
    Hey have yu thought about asking Mr. Mander to sculpt Darkness? He does such a good job and he fast as hell too. I'm gonna be finish up Lady D. so it would be nice to have a companion at DC next year. We would own!
    Hey I haven't heard anything back yet. But I'm back to Florida so it would be kind of hard for use to hang on Halloween now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
I eat,sleep,and breath oil, gasoline, clay, latex, and resin.

Motorcycles, Hotrods, Costumes,and Mayhem.
Birthday
Aug 18, 1976 (Age: 47)
Occupation
San Jacinto Harley Davidson
Back