Macguyver
Reaction score

• thank you so much for all the knowledge u have given me. with out you i would be able to think of some of my ideas and other stuff.
    thanks!
    hey, dude
    homax knockdown was a great idea! i sprayed my bio with plastidip, then a light coat of that homax crap. and i think the bio looks amazing, considering it cost me about 20. i've got a WIP thread started in suits and skins, check it out if you get the chance. thanx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Finding new and innovative methods &amp; materials to create detailed, functioning Predator costume props/weapons.<br /><br />Indulging into anything which I find interesting. I'm a proud autodidact...even more so, since I taught myself that neat word! <br />I'm a giant movie buff &amp; a huge fan of stand up comedy. Also, I enjoy playing Disc Golf (aka Frisbee Golf, Hippie Golf, etc.) whenever I can. I'm always brainstorming new ideas for use in any one of my current &amp; future projects. I'm also very interested to see if marijuana will ever finally be legalized within my lifetime because I'm sick &amp; tired of getting fired from great jobs for an activity, of which, I choose to do &amp; enjoy exclusively within my own personal time &amp; never, EVER prior to or during work hours. &quot;Its not a war on drugs...its a war on personal freedom.&quot; - Bill Hicks<br /><br />That's all I know thus far in my existential journey through life...I guess that makes me, my own greatest &quot;work in progress&quot; yet.
Birthday
Dec 25, 1979 (Age: 44)
Back