Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SJ Negative
bruticus666

SJ Negative

...came out with little to no flaws...thanks to the help of everyone on this forum!
By the Gods It beautiful and a fellow Texan! Where is the "I need this in my life button" at?

Where bouts in this crummy state are you be at? We're in Waco - and as soon as I get this casting crap figured out, I'll let you know if you're still interested - right now, I don't have materials to paint it up, but I'd seam it and clean it up and dremel some acrylic lenses for it!

I'm just south of San Antonio, in the arm pit of Texas..It's so hot and humid.. I just started casting my Latex Predator hands tonight. The heat and humidity is making the latex take fooorever to cure. Brush up coats and a fan blowing over it helps speed things up abit. Shoot me a PM bud, for some reason I don't get notified when people reply to gallery pics.

Media information

Album
bruticus666
Added by
bruticus666
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.