ahg60

ahg60

ahg64

ahg64

H78sig

H78sig

DeathClutch

Nikolas Art Gallery/AllHallowsGhost '08 Special Edition Kirk conversion #5/5

This mask was created/sculpted by my buddy Nikolas (Nikolas Art Gallery). It was appropriately named the "H78", as it was made to replicate the "Hero" mask from the first film. This mask started as a blank Kirk that was topped with blonde mohair. It was converted by a good friend of mine, Michael-Myers.net member "AllHallowsGhost". Hallows did the eye cuts, paint, and he applied black spray to the blonde mohair giving the mask a very classic, authentic, converted look. These are hands down the absolute BEST eye cuts I've ever seen on an H78 conversion.

AHG originally did not intend to offer these conversions to collectors, it was just something he did for himself. In 2008, after people saw the H78 conversion he did for himself, he was overwhelmed with messages asking him to start accepting orders. He agreed to do an original run of 5 conversions (this mask is #5), and graciously extended the run to 10 and then he just kept going from there. He stopped numbering the conversions after #10 though. He accepted orders from November of 2008 up until the beginning of 2010 when he decided to stop taking customer orders. So all in all, he accepted orders for more than a year, when he originally intended not to offer them at all. Good guy to say the least.

There are quite a few AHG H78 conversions around, but many have been altered from their original form by other artists. This mask is from the original run of five AHG conversions and has been completely unaltered making it extremely rare. It is signed and numbered by Nikolas, and by AHG as well.

All photos with the exception of the signature shot were taken by Derek, who was the previous owner of this mask.
There are no comments to display.

Album information

Album owner
DeathClutch
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy

DeathClutch