Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

120715 133023
Davisa16

120715 133023

bow with arrow (first attempt arrow, will be re done)
oh yeah forgot that the bio was there....it looks down on me reminding me of the goal, i bought it a little while ago form a person on...ebay "shudders" he/she didnt want it anymore and coz it was really heavy had made it a wall orniment/mask...sooooo i bought it and it is now my pride and joy :D only draw back is that it cruses my nose -_- meh it helps wit making the predator clicking sound :D :p

Dang, i wish i could make the pred noise.... Anyways, How much did you buy it for?

i bought it for......man now i gotta think.....it was somewhere around $47 plus postage or lower and they got it to me in about 3 days plus 1 day when my mum missed it when they dropped it off.<br />
<br />
really you cant make the pred noise? i presumed most of the people on here could. :) i made my friend stare at me wierdly coz when i got really angry while she was over (i lost my mp3) i started makeing the pred sound and didnt realise.....awkward moment....i was like "what!?" and she said ".

Media information

Album
Davisa16
Added by
Davisa16
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.