Subscribe
    From
    Italy
    May 13, 2013, 6:59 AM - Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #1

This is my Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask from the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

This prop replica was handcrafted by me in earthenware and then hand painted with acrylic paints of high quality.

Then I wanted to make a wooden box to simulate shipping from Peru to the U.S.A.

I accompanied the box with a shipping label and I added an explanation of the relic to the Marshall College museum.

I want to clarify that my prop replica is a tribute to my friend Mark Andrews (indianaandrews) and its splendid reproduction of the Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask.
    The work of Mark is for me a source of great inspiration and his talent is simply unattainable.
    Thanks Mark.

Work in progress:

From
    Australia
    May 13, 2013, 7:15 AM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #2

That is absolutely exquisite work taken to another level entirely which is not only stunning but its intriguing!

Warmest congratulations on top-end work.

Highest regards

MARK
    From
    Dallas, TX
    May 13, 2013, 9:42 AM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #3

KramStaar said: View Post
    That is absolutely exquisite work taken to another level entirely which is not only stunning but its intriguing!

Warmest congratulations on top-end work.

Highest regards

MARK

Couldn't agree more! You've definitely raised the bar with your attention to details. I love the labels and aging on the crate!

Great job!
  4. One of us, one of us! RPF Premium Member The Schlitzie's Avatar
    From
    Oregon
    May 16, 2013, 8:03 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #4

Very awesome work man!!
    From
    United Kingdom
    May 17, 2013, 5:37 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #5

A very cool looking piece, the labels really make it work
  6. Member Since
    Apr 2005
    From
    L.A.
    May 17, 2013, 8:17 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #6

Ha. I was wondering when someone was going to make this one.
    From
    Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
    May 17, 2013, 8:53 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #7

Beautiful. Just stunning.

Best
    Taz
    From
    Melbourne
    May 18, 2013, 4:04 AM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #8

Dude! Amazing work but the box and labels just really do the trick. I'm really into the "building a timeline/history" gig at the moment. Stunning stuff.
    From
    Martinez, Ca.
    Jun 30, 2013, 8:46 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #9

Boy that is a great job. I have one of the masks from Mark, but your shipping crate is such a nice touch. Just Excellent!

Mike
    From
    Arizona
    Jul 1, 2013, 7:47 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #10

Wow!!! Really Nice!!!
    From
    Red Sox Nation
    Jul 1, 2013, 11:19 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #11

Beautiful! I love how you've managed to tell a story with the prop by adding the tag and box.
    From
    Hammond, LA
    Jul 1, 2013, 11:54 PM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #12

That is flat out awesome!
    From
    Italy
    Jul 3, 2013, 1:17 AM - Re: Francisco de Orellana Golden Death Mask - My prop replica #13

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it