Righteous Bison Raygun from Weta ,best friday in a long time

Contec

Master Member
I got a package from the mailman today and it's the
Righteous Bison From WETA's dr grordbort's line of rayguns that i won in this "contest"
http://www.therpf.com/f9/prize-winners-q-john-harvey-weta-97569/

:thumbsup

122b.jpg

It's a big muther### aswell

28785628.jpg

It has a clicking motion on the trigger but sadly no sound. A very well built "toy" that has a nice weathering and no visible screwholes . I probably going to figure out how to dissemble it to do a repaint later on, but for now i am running around and making Raygun noises...:love

I wanna thank John Harvey and Tim (weta) and Art Andrews for making the Q&A and also the contest,which i had totally forgotten until i got the PM that i won.:thumbsup

I remember seeing the original thread when this gun was announced. This is the "economy" model that's sold at an affordable price, right? :confused

Anyone able to post a link to the original thread about it? I've used search but haven't located it yet. :unsure

EDIT: Finally found it. Original thread is HERE. :)

Last edited:
I remember seeing the original thread when this gun was announced. This is the "economy" model that's sold at an affordable price, right? :confused

Anyone able to post a link to the original thread about it? I've used search but haven't located it yet. :unsure

EDIT: Finally found it. Original thread is HERE. :)

Yes, it is. This is the one that they will have unlimited supply off.

VERY cool! We love Weta and their willingness to supply us with prizes for contests!

We have a big contest coming up with them in January, so stay tuned!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back