Riddick knives- Axtion Bladez Conceptz

ConvergencePro

Master Member
I'm making a set of Riddick knives from Chronicles of Riddick. I would like to use the same found parts the prop makers used. I have the X-acto Ergo utility knives on order for the handles, But Axtion Bladez Conceptz online store is being rebuilt atm. Does anyone have any contact information for them? An email address, phone number etc... Just so I can order afew knives:confused

Thanks,
Dana

Last edited:
Re: Help- Riddick knives- Axtion Bladez Conceptz -

What's the difference between the ones from ABC and the ones all over ebay and Amazon?

Re: Help- Riddick knives- Axtion Bladez Conceptz -

Im not 100% because i dont own them but from the photos some of them look too curved and some look too short.

I'm wanting to build a set of these also, did you find a good deal on the handles? If so, do you have a link? Just asking before I start hunting for them also. Thanks

I recently worked on (2) set of the knives. Here are the things that I noticed.

X-Acto has modified their handles slightly but no real issues here.

71684_161932117174791_100000740110316_352906_4924771_n.jpg

The first set of blades (left) I used came with the wooden handles. Those were easy to modify and insert into the X-Acto handles. The second set (right) were the wrapped versions and required further modification as they are wider. You can see the distinct differences between the blades. The angle is also different by a degree or two.

I ordered them through the X-acto site. I think they were 8.99 a piece. they arrived the day after shipping though which surprised the hell out of me. As for the knives i ended up ordering them off of ebay as i couldnt get in contact with Axtion. They have wood handles and should be here Tuesday sometime.

Dana

not much progress made as of late. Had to finish up school for the semester. I actually am building two sets. One was supposed to be a surprise gift for a friend but he randomly showed up one day at my place and guess what was sitting out on the table. lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back