Harry Potter

I don't think there are any pictures of it online yet. The only picture I've seen is on the page about the wedding in Harry Potter Film Wizardry and its just the side of his face. You may have to wait until the movie comes out.

If you download the HD version of the latest trailer from the WB site, there's a snippet where the patronous enters the marquee, where you can just about make him out (or at least, I think it's him), but it's not clear enough to use as a reference pic at the mo.

All you can really make out is that it seems to be a darkish suit, (maybe 3 piece) with what looks like a hanky in the pocket (not very Drumstrang I know! :lol)

YA I saw the photo in the HPFW of him dancing with hermione, but that didn't really show anything and then on Viktor Wiki I say a photo as will but is so blurred out it hard to see anything. From both pictures I'm guessing it a black suit, shirt, tie, pant, and shoes. given the fact his is on the brides side and the bride has black and so does the bridesmaids but then again it only a guess. Not very Drumstrang is okay it's a wedding not a Drumstrang event. He is out supporting a friend

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back