New Matt Smith/11th Doctor Who boots

And I believe they had several. The designer said she bought out several stores worth of pants to keep up with the show.

This nugget of knowledge makes me smile. Like the bit of info about the makers for the base of the Caf-POW cup. They stopped making them and the producers fro NCIS bought thousands of them for the show.

Yeah, they do, thankfully, seem to be buying off the shelf, the boots, shirt, and trousers were all from the high street for his first season. Tennants costume seemed to be a mix of BBC seamstresses, a couple of high end ties, and a few department store neckties too.

Hi guys,

I guess most of you who have seen this thread are now reading Steve Ricks' (Pumpkiny) blog. Well if you take a look he makes reference to a person who found the makers, well that is me and to prove it below are the boots which I had made for me:

Great job tracking those down!

This costume gets weirder and weirder - from the oversized looking blazer to the shiny gstar jeans with all the buckles and things removed.

And now these boots, these are so different from the allsaints, they're really victorian looking and almost delicate.

Does the maker have any plans to release these to the general public? Was the price reasonable or was it really high-end?

Does the maker have any plans to release these to the general public? Was the price reasonable or was it really high-end?

I've been wondering about this Since Steve posted his pair.
I wasn't a huge fan of the series 6 boots but I can safely say they have grown on me, I'd love a pair of them possibly even a pair of All saint replica boots made by the bootmaker :love

The price was high end due to the custom aspect of the boot but when you get a pair like this you know they will last a long time..

The price was high end due to the custom aspect of the boot but when you get a pair like this you know they will last a long time..

I see what you mean. I'd still love to save up for a pair of the series 5 boots. am I correct on saying you have a pair made or still being made by this boot maker?

I have actually had them made and have them in my posession. I love them and as they as custom they are stupidly comfortable. I have a discussion about these over on gallifreybase as someone said they looked different to the ones worn on screen. In fairness the ones you see in the promo pics might be the actual all saints store bought boots but the ones he wears in the show are replicas and that is what I have.

The pictures that I have attached are my boots.

Last edited:
Those series 5 boots :love
I've looked at tons of pictures of Matt wearing the series 5 boots and I thought they looked different in this picture
tardis_wallpaper_1024_02.jpg

The brown leather is actually really similar to your boots. Any idea when Steve or yourself will be posting details about the maker?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back