Dr Who weeping angel bust

frosty

Sr Member
Well i put this together for an ebay customer who has had to back out, made of latex and polyfoam in the head, and plastic/mixed media for the rest, i've added more cracks etc since this was taken, a real one off piece this
100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

just thought i'd share, its back on ebay if anyones interested, loved the angels one of the coolest new monsters

Amazing piece!
You know, I was thinking.... what if you sculpted the two hands separately?
One could display the hands in front of the face, and then have a shocking reveal for guests.:lol

I'm sure someone will pick this great piece up. My wife would leave me in a heartbeat if she came home to that. Great detail. Fantastic job of capturing the emotion, and horror:)

That's amazing mate. Shame about the drop out, i'm sure it'll be snapped up though!

gorgeous detail.
I would love to buy it... if even mentioning Weeping Angels didn't produce involuntary spasms of fear :(

I love it. I saw a post somewhere (perhaps not here on the forum) of someone who had a full size angel standing by their front door. I think that'd be awesome for Halloween. I'd love to have one for next year.

Cheers,

Guy

I am still waiting for thisplanetearth to get the fullsize version together, they are taking forever as i have loads of screenused wallpaper to make a kickass display. I would love the version with the outstreched arm with serene face just before Nightingale gets zapped to the past!!

Ps the wallpaper is not for sale:lol

That's a beautiful sculpt man, a true masterpiece. I'd love to have one of those but I think the missus would kick up about it being too scary. She loves doctor who as much as I do (she doesn't like Matt Smith though) but even my Data Head from STTNG Gambit creeps her out :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back