Remake Freddy Krueger Glove (quite a few pics)

thedarkone

got this in today. I really have come to love the look of the remake glove, the whole skeletal armature and more menacing blades. Also like the fact that it clamps to your wrist kinda becoming more of a hand than glove. Made from 20 gauge copper and 16 gauge steel blades. The only thing that really isn't accurate about this glove is the fingertips are rounded and not domed.

Andy

100_1310.jpg

100_1312.jpg

100_1315.jpg

100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1321.jpg

100_1323.jpg

100_1325.jpg

100_1326.jpg

100_1327.jpg

thanks guys. It is also quite dangerous as even though the blades are not sharpened they have jagged edges and a piercing pointed tip.

Not a bad try it looks pretty good. Good to see another Freddy glove build pop up. ;)
The rounded tips are actually really easy to do. I did my tips in about 30mins. :)
I built it before image we're out revealing the clamp setup on the wrist but I still like the overall look. Mines here if you want to have a look.
Nightmare Gloves pictures by c2hoines - Photobucket

Opps sorry just read you just bought this, I'll leave the post the same incase you want to have a look.

Not a bad try it looks pretty good. Good to see another Freddy glove build pop up. ;)
The rounded tips are actually really easy to do. I did my tips in about 30mins. :)
I built it before image we're out revealing the clamp setup on the wrist but I still like the overall look. Mines here if you want to have a look.
Nightmare Gloves pictures by c2hoines - Photobucket

Opps sorry just read you just bought this, I'll leave the post the same incase you want to have a look.

Wow that is an awesome glove you made, ever thought about doing a V2 with the wrist clamp?

Wow that is an awesome glove you made, ever thought about doing a V2 with the wrist clamp?

Not after seeing the movie. :/ Did nothing for me, the old ones are far easier to build anyway. ;) /just a few pics to compare the two, the old one just makes more sense IMO.

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

eh i liked jackie earl haley's performance, but the whole thing was a bit rushed. I still love the freddy vs. version of the glove the best. Question what gauge or thickness of copper did you use for your remake glove?

Andy

Not after seeing the movie. :/ Did nothing for me, the old ones are far easier to build anyway. ;) /just a few pics to compare the two, the old one just makes more sense IMO.

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

Ill check tonight but I believe that one was pretty heavy as I ran out of the thinner stuff I usually used.

Your remake glove looks great! How did you make the domed finger tips? or did you buy them? I went to a few hardware stores but all i could find are flat copper caps.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back