Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles van comes to life

jlee562

Sr Member
Saw this on the vastness of the interwebs today. I had that toy van as a kid, so seeing this was really cool.

How A Co-Ed Built The Van From Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

500x_tmntbig.jpg

the one they used for the 25th anniversary was way better. wasn't accurate, but was awesome in person. the VW one above is amazing too. except for the horribly thin turtle lol

I'd spotted pictures of this a few months ago and saved them. The choice of base car is a little weird (said the guy with the Magnum Ectomobile), but it was the quality of the attached props that really made it pop in my mind. That thing looks amazing, and I would drive the **** out of that.

You know, on second glimpse that first Turtle van doesn't look all that difficult to accomplish. Its really all in the paintjob.

In the second phot, why has Raph stolen Leo katana's? And for someone who eats a steady diet of pizza, that is one serious weight watching Ninja Turtle!!!

In the second phot, why has Raph stolen Leo katana's? And for someone who eats a steady diet of pizza, that is one serious weight watching Ninja Turtle!!!

You do know that they all had a red bandana in the original comics?! Yeah, I know, I'm a turtlegeek. But what can I say, that's what got me into movies.

Oh, and love both vans! :lol

In the 90's cartoon the turtles did use the VW van. so I like the second one best just for being more accurate. My cousin is making his own take on it out of a Privia

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back