Judge Dredd Movie Version Lawgiver build from Playstation light gun

Wow! That's cheap! I thought I was lucky when i got on off evilbay for $15. You simply must post what you do to yours!

I'll definitely will. I don't know if I'll do a Lawgiver, but this post is making me consider it. :D

Yea. I'd seen that pistol a thousand times, and had always wanted to do SOMETHING with it....well, this thread gave me the gumption to actually get it.

bumps hopin for updates?

Nothing much to report with the Comic Version so far...I've been (and will be til the middle of November) busy with my rock and roll band as we're recording the latest full-length.

But initial work with the Nerf Nightfinder have revealed that it may be a bit cumbersome for my limited skills. I do however have another on of the Predator light guns so when I get a bit more free time it'll either be used for another Lawgiver (new and improved after this first one) or I'll use that as the basis for the comic version lawgiver.

I'd ideally like to do my own design for the comic lawgiver rather than slavishly copy somebody elses tho...every artist that draws Dredd always has his own little take on it so I wanna do the same.

Respect
P.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back