Mattel making Back to the Future toys!

Wow! It's about time.

I'm guessing they have already started developing the Hoverboard. At least I hope so.

I was hoping hot toys wold get the license to put out some kick butt figures - maybe we'd even get a huge Delorean like Canada got his bike from Akira. I gotta slow down and drink some water before I make myself pass out thinking about such things.

Mattel started doing prop replicas for Ghostbusters, hopefully they will continue the same with the BTTF license.

Mattel Hoverboard can be a reality now :).

This sounds like a collector line, which means Matty. I don't think BTTF has much appeal to the majority of young kids, therefore it would lack retail support. That being said, Matty has much better quality than Mattel's retail stuff, which is a plus. But, then again, ordering on Matty is insane for new releases.

Well I'm excited. The gb line from matty is awesome, I imagine the bttf line to be just as good...says they are planning figures and vehicles so looking forward to it.

Maybe I should swing by their headquarters (about 1/4 mile from me) and let them know what we want!

Do it... Now go... GO!!!

I dont know exaclty what I should think about the toyline... I dreamed of BTTF Action figures since I was a kid... Marty, Doc, the Delorean... I always hoped to get action figures and vehicles like the MASK Toyline or something like that...

But, now Mattel makes em... Hmm...

That could be cool... But, if I think about the GB figures...

I see Martys and Docs and Biffs in 15 different outfits and variations. Nothing against a 1955, 1985, 2015 and 1855 Version of each character. But please nothing like Marty in shirt, marty in shirt and vest, marty with toxedo, marty with skateboard, marty with camera, etc.

Hope to see cool vehicles like Griffs BMW, the Train Time Machine, ...

Looking forward to what comes out and hope it will be cool. And hopefully this (worldwide) ind the News means worldwide...

I want a Claudia Welles Jennifer NOT an Elizabeth Shue - If I get an Elizabeth Shue - I'm retooling her into the prostitute from Leaving Las Vegas.

I have always wanted a DeLorean time machine in the size of the Kenner Kitt with action figures in like scale. Always thought of a "future" set. Doc, Marty, Griff, and his gang for chasing "action" sequences. Maybe a nice large clocktower building that could double as a storage case. Well that was what I wanted when I was 10 :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back