Mattel making Back to the Future toys!

Heavy Future: Hot Wheels Elite - 1:43 BTTF DeLorean Time Machine Photos

hot_wheels_elite_bttf_delorean1.png

hot_wheels_elite_bttf_delorean2.png

hot_wheels_elite_bttf_delorean3.png

hot_wheels_elite_bttf_delorean4.png

hot_wheels_elite_bttf_delorean5.png

One of the most common inaccuracies in the previous BTTF DeLorean models was the side wiring, which should not go above the tires. And the three cylinder capacitors should be red in color and not grey.

These two details used to bug me all the time. I wrote to Sunstar and DST early on, they acknowledged their mistake but didn't bother to fix them. Sunstar did fix the red color but not the wiring for their final BTTF 3 Railroad DeLorean model. Hot Wheels thankfully got those details right.

delorean_models_comparison_updated.png

Is it me or has Mattel lately suddenly just been screwing up on accuracy with their products. They nailed the Ecto 1 but the Matty lines, the hover board and now this just seem to really be missing the mark. Its like there is a sudden change of culture or something that is really glaring.

That is depressingly inaccurate in terms of delorean shape :/ Why have the rear lights been squashed up like that?

The best model (shapewise) is the Minichamps version
436140070.jpg

The tire grips are indeed way off and was also the first thing that stood out for me. Also like the Ecto 1, I was hoping that the Elite BTTF DeLorean would be more sleek with a metallic finish, sadly that is not the case.

Another sore detail is that the flux band has too many black holders, except for couple of the big ones the rest should be blended in with silver color.

Wouldn't happen. He's not even attached to the franchise, aside from playing him before getting recasted. Don't think there's gonna be many people wanting that considering he wasn't in the movie.

Actually, Stoltz is still in the film. The shot of Marty jumping into the DeLorean after the Libyan's AK47 jammed is actually the only shot left of Stoltz still in the film. Or at least that's what I've read.

The shot of Marty jumping into the DeLorean after the Libyan's AK47 jammed is actually the only shot left of Stoltz still in the film.
Definitely more than one, another famous shot is the punch given to Biff by Marty in the cafe. That's Stoltz delivering the punch with his arm in the shot when Biff falls down.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back