Despicable Me Minion Costumes

Here are my kids wearing their Despicable Me, Minion costumes that I made from the blue camping mat foam, fiberglass domes for the head, ABS pipe fittings for the goggles, and vacformed eyeballs. I sewed the jumpers from three xtra large shirts at $5 bucks each from Walmart. The hair is made from black craft foam that I superglued on the domes.

Here is their YouTube clip.

Despicable Me, Minion Costumes Halloween 2010 - YouTube

Thanks for looking!

man these are awsome,wish i had kids to dress up,lol.

man these are awsome,wish i had kids to dress up,lol.

Go find a Girl and Boys Club. There are 1000s of Kids in your area that would LOVE to have you dress them up.

I bet there's an entire floor of your local Children's Hospital that would love a visit from someone with a bag of masks and simple disguises. (Call and clear it before hand)

I'll tell you what will humble the snot out of you...
A visit to a Children's Hospital - that's what.

Laffo.

This is such an awesome idea, I laughed as soon as I seen this thread! Those little guys are hilarious!

Now THAT is a fantastic idea!

Just be SURE to clear it with the Staff. There is a Liaison that does just that. A bunch of these Kids have compromised immune systems or special needs so you have to clear your visit (Security reasons) and what you'll do and bring.

They'll help you with that. After I leave a Pediatric Cancer Ward visit as Santa I have to hit the first bathroom I see and lock my self in a stall and sob.

YOU WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF AGAIN AFTER THIS VISIT. (And you'll wonder why the hell you didn't do it before.)

Laffo.

Love this, just ordered 6 camping mats online going to attempt these costumes for my three kids for Halloween.

Thanks for posting this, brilliant idea!!!

The domes where made from large salad bowls from Party City and I just beefed them up with fillers like bondo or paper mache` and fiberglass to make them flushed with the body. Thanks for all the positive feedback everybody!

That is so brilliant.
I would give them an entire bag of candy if they came to my door.

You guys are going to be a total hit.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back