Dazed and Confused belt buckle

Exodus

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could pick up Pink's pipe belt buckle? And no, I'm not going to use it. I've always loved this movie and the belt buckle was something I've always thought was the coolest thing in the film. I've searched on ebay and google with no luck, so if anyone has any ideas that would be great. Thanks.

I have no idea where to get one (let us know if you figure it out because I would love one.) but I know for a fact that they used to be a pretty common item. My older brother (who WAS one of those guys back in '76) used to have one. Sorry that's probably not very helpful, but just letting you know that they really do exist.

Yeah I've done some research and read that they were common and used quite a bit. I'm going to search some local shops and see if I can find anything. If anyone has any leads feel free to share them.

<div class='quotetop'>(Exodus @ Jul 10 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1278062[/snapback]</div>
Yeah I've done some research and read that they were common and used quite a bit. I'm going to search some local shops and see if I can find anything. If anyone has any leads feel free to share them.
[/b]

Doesn't look like the one in the movie, but here's a starting point:

http://www.bongshop.com/products/details.asp?code=P1998

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back