Bttf : Pepsi perfect bottle Replica HELP !

johnylebleu

Hello,
I'm looking for somebody who could help me to find the mesurements of a screen used bottle and who could give me a sketch of the exact shape of the bottle. I'd like to make some replicas for myself, I know that Gary_weaver 2 has an original prototype of this bottle, so he could maybe help me but I ask to everybody who has any information about the bottle to contact me !
Thanks a lot for your help !

My set is from Gary and they are cast off his pre-production bottle, which is about 1/8th inch shorter than the screen used. Gary also has a screen used bottle (that he out bid me on :angry).

I am not at liberty to share the size of mine unless Gary says it's OK.

I understand I tried to contact Gary but he doesnt answer. I don't know if he saw my message. So if your are in touch with him could you ask him if he is agree to share information. I know that a lot of owner don't want to share these information but as I said I want to make the most accurate bottle as possible ! I already make vector file of the logo and it's really really close to the real one ! If someone want these logos in vector just ask me ! It's free ! :lol

I would guess from the rather exact measurement already that it's between 8 1/2" and 8 5/8" tall. And I don't know too many people who would fuss over 1/8", even here.

That's a pretty accurate assesment. I didn't put too much effort into getting the number to be honest :)

Also, depending on if you are doing a wood bottle or a vac formed bottle there is a about a 1/8" difference between the two. They used some of the wood bottles as a buck for the vac form bottles, so there is the additional thickness of the plastic to consider.

After spending as much time and money as I did on these bottles - I completely understand why people are less than willing to share the dims and details of these things. I'm happy to do what I can - to a point.

-Gary

I would guess from the rather exact measurement already that it's between 8 1/2" and 8 5/8" tall. And I don't know too many people who would fuss over 1/8", even here.

That's a pretty accurate assesment. I didn't put too much effort into getting the number to be honest :)

Also, depending on if you are doing a wood bottle or a vac formed bottle there is a about a 1/8" difference between the two. They used some of the wood bottles as a buck for the vac form bottles, so there is the additional thickness of the plastic to consider.

After spending as much time and money as I did on these bottles - I completely understand why people are less than willing to share the dims and details of these things. I'm happy to do what I can - to a point.

-Gary

Hello, thanks for your help ! Did you make a VAC formed bottle ? And I'm actually interested to buy one of your pepsi perfect replica if you still have one !

Yeah, the measurements are always top secret... More than FBI Files. You can read FBI Files averywhere in the web, but if you want measurements... you need a lot of "BEST" friends or a lot of money...

When I was new to this prop collector society, I was interested in a hoverboard, so I just thought myself "ask someone whos got the screenused board" so I asked Mr. Ketzer... :lol:confused:unsure

I've learned something this day...

Believe me, it was not the answer I expect, it was FAR away from something I would expect... :confused

But Im happy for everyone whos willing to help... The a wonderful aspect here in the RPF, someone is always willing to help somehow... :thumbsup

always nobody who sells the "Pepsi Perfect" bottle replica ? :)

Gary use to sell the best, most accurate but I don't think he sells them anymore.

THere is a person named Tim who sells some from time to time on Ebay under the seller name: BTTF123

I'm actually trying to work on some new sets of bottles now. Solid cast with opening tops. I'll post something in the junkyard when they are ready.

-Gary

That's awesome Gary! I have a empty spot in my detolf that I have been saving for a set of your bottles for awhile now hoping that you would someday do another run.

Most likely, there is just a ton or time and effort to do them up. I might just ebay the sets to make it fair.

-Gary

Hm...
Ebay is just a fair chance for those, who have a lot of money, sometimes too much. They are obsessed to get a movie piece of this movie, right now and regardless of which price...

If you want to make it fair, offer a small run in the RPF, or make an interest list...

Hopefully someone will find an easy way to make these bottles someday, maybe more like a real bottle, and for less money...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back