Value to people - Original 1989 Distortions Deluxe/Morris Costumes Keaton Batman Suit

KenKenobi2

Sr Member
Hello All,

I'll get pix up later on, but from a prop builders or collector's point of view what is the value of the vintage pre-Rubies 1989 Batsuit?

Pix to follow,

Thanks
Ken

Re: Value to people - Original 1989 Distortions Deluxe/Morris Costumes Keaton Batman

Bump. Would REAAALLY appreciate input.

Re: Value to people - Original 1989 Distortions Deluxe/Morris Costumes Keaton Batman

Whats the condition? As a costumer the cape is pretty good if you cant afford a latex one, but most of the latex pieces on that suit just didnt have enough detail to be of much interest.

Condition is excellent. The cape could at most stand a little dusting.

I know/recall that because of the age and rarity of the piece, some have sold for a decent amount.

Thanx

The most you would probably get is $300 and I really think you would be lucky to get that. There's just too many sources for accurate, high quality pieces out there for this to compete with.

Oh I know that. It was just kind of a found item, and though to the costume crew its of limited value, I was more interested if there were any collectible interests in it.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back